Theodore is a coach and founder of The Priority Process, which provides resources to help young professionals grow their careers and manage their priorities.
He reached out to me a few weeks ago for a video chat about what money tips I have for people who just started their careers in corporate.
It was a fun conversation, below are some of the topics we talked about:
- When do we start talking or teaching about the concepts of money to people?
- What is the foundation of financial literacy? How does one get started on budgeting? (I have a course around that)
- How much money do we really need for retirement? Understand the different ways your retirement income is being taxed.
- How should people start allocating their money when they just started their career?
- My opinion about life insurance.
- What’s the best thing you can do for yourself financially when you just got out of college and got your first job?
Check out the video and let us know what you think or if you have more questions. ?
Christine Teh is a personal finance coach who lives in Silicon Valley and serve clients virtually. She also offers tax preparation and consulting services and LinkedIn coaching.
Schedule a complimentary chat now to see if my financial coaching service is right for you!