If you answered yes to any of the questions questions below.
There are some things you could still work on to improve your relationship with money.
- Are you scared to look at money?
- Does it make you feel stupid to look at it?
- Do you panic when you think of money?
- Does the thought of looking at your #debt frightened you?
- Does the thought of spending time with money freaked you out?
- Do you have trust issues around money?
- Does numbers make you cry?
You are not alone!
Almost all my clients experienced this to one degree or another.
When you’re in pain or have wounds, don’t you reach out to the doctor?
You can try to figure or counsel your way out of this but chances are it will take you longer, if at all possible.
Don’t be ashamed to reach out.
Christine Teh is a personal finance coach who lives in Silicon Valley and serve clients virtually. She also offers tax preparation and consulting services and LinkedIn coaching as well.
Schedule a complimentary chat now to see if my financial coaching service is right for you!