So let me start by sharing my top 5 reasons I’m grateful about money.
1) I’m grateful for money that it allowed me to buy a home I love and I don’t have to worry about rising rents. Especially in the area I live at In Silicon Valley, where rents are always increasing.
2) I’m grateful for money that it allows me to live a lifestyle that I love.
3) I’m grateful for money that it allows me to pay for #insurance for myself and for my fur babies. Remember, you don’t want to not have insurance. Life happens and just think about how much it would cost you if you got #coronavirus and you have to stay in the hospital for awhile.
4) I’m grateful for money that it allows me to send money to my family in the Philippines. My family can be considered poor by some people so I am grateful that when my mom needs money, I can gladly send it to her.
5) I’m grateful that money have allowed me to save enough in my EmergencyFund so I don’t have to panic during the next few months while the vaccination for the coronavirus is being worked on.
So now it’s your turn, what are you grateful for money? What has money done for you?
I hang out a lot on LinkedIn. Connect or follow me on LinkedIn!