Remember you attract more of what you’re grateful for.
So let me start by sharing my top 5 reasons I’m grateful about money.
- Money allowed me to buy a home I love and not worry about rising rents
- Money allowed me to live a lifestyle that I love.
- Money allowed me to pay for insurance for myself and for my fur babies. Remember, you don’t want to not have insurance. Life happens and just think about how much it would cost you if you got coronavirus and you have to stay in the hospital for a while.
- Money allows me to send money to my family in the Philippines. My family may be considered poor by some people so I am grateful that when my mom needs money, I can gladly send it to her.
- Money allowed me to save enough in my emergency fund so I don’t have to panic during the next few months while the vaccination for Covid-19 is still being worked on.
So now it’s your turn, what are you grateful for money? What has money done for you?
Christine Teh is a personal finance coach who lives in Silicon Valley and serve clients virtually. She also offers tax preparation and consulting services and LinkedIn coaching as well.
Schedule a complimentary chat now to see if her financial coaching services are right for you!